I've had these sometime now and they are the best slippers I have ever had. They have stretched over time and wear but still fit all the same I will buy some more when I have worn these ones out.
- Rubber sole
- Memory foam cushioned insole comforts your feet after all-day standing or walking
- Nordic themed colors and shapes decorate a knitted upper nestled in plush berber trim; hand-stitched patterns align perfectly from left-to-right foot
- Fully lined in a cozy micro-fleece that warms your toes instantly on cold winter mornings; barefoot-friendly material wicks away moisture from your skin to prevent odors
- Durable rubber sole transitions from bedroom to outside, allowing for outdoor wear on trips to the mailbox or garage; anti-slip bottom grips the floor to prevent slipping on wet tiles
- 5-Year Warranty: we replace all product defects within 5 years of purchase. We're aware of customer feedback on quality issues from one particular batch back in 2018. Although they were in the extreme minority of cases, we addressed them and have continued to improve this product every year since then.
- New memory foam footwear also tend to stretch with wear, especially during winter due to temperature sensitivity; so if your slippers feel snug at first, please give them a couple of days to break in
Comfy and light weight
I wear slippers constantly when at home and must buy a new pair every 2/3 months. I recieved mine today and I am made up. They seem to be a lovely quality and not flimsy. I was worries the hard soles would make them weighty but they are still light and feel like slippers not shoes.
They will most definitely be chucked in the wash at some point soon and that will be the test along with how the memory foam holds up.
So cozy and comfy but does stretch!
So so so comfortable from the very first time I put them on! I didn't want a structured slipper so I thought these were excellent! Sturdy sole so I can walk out to the mail and also comfy and warm for indoors. They did stretch quite a bit in the week I've had them so I am very glad I ordered a size smaller than I normally wear! Will be buying again for sure!