Super soft, but feel big. I wear 8-8.5 in all shoes, so naturally I bought the 8-9. Since they are slippers and will just be worn around the house and to the mailbox, let the dog out etc... I will keep them. They are really warm. I would buy them again. Seem like good quality and will last.
- Sherpa Fleece
- Rubber sole
- CLOSED HEEL - These slippers hug your feet entirely so they won't fly off when walking, especially on stairs. Made of soft uppers, you can also step over the back and wear them as slip-ons, for times when you need to quickly slip them on and go.
- TOASTY WARM - Covered in plush sherpa fleece from inside to outside, this slipper will wrap your feet in a cocoon of warmth so they'll never feel cold.
- CLOUDLIKE - Midsole padded with high-density memory foam and two support foams for extra cushioning; molds to the curves of your underfoot to evenly distribute stress. Once worn you'll never want to take them off - they're that comfortable.
- VERSATILE - Rubber outsole lets you step anywhere from bedroom to outdoors without switching shoes, useful for times when you need to step out for quick errands; also makes a great camp or dorm slipper that's easy to pack up (no need to ever worry about damaging or creasing the material).
- DURABLE - Sole is joined to the upper via sewn side seams (not glued on), greatly improving the durability of the slipper; they're also machine washable so simply throw them in the wash and they'll come out as good as new; 100% vegan-friendly: contains no animal parts.
Soft and cozy!
SO soft and warm! My doctor told me to find some memory foam slippers to ease pain in my legs from walking on hard wood floors. After trying numerous pairs ( I am a slipper connoisseur ?? ) I tried these and never looked back. They wash like a dream - just need to let them air dry. I like them so much I bought a 2nd pair!
Great purchase to keep your feet toasty!
Purchased these slippers primarily to help combat my feet continually being cold (shoutout to Chicago winters!) and they are perfect. They are really soft and unreliably warm. The added bonus is the memory foam sole which is so comfy. I wear these when I'm at home basically anytime I'm not in bed. I'm a 9.5 and they are a little loose but not so much that they are falling off or uncomfortable. In fact I like the extra room so I can wear thick socks for the really cold days.