I have had these on since they arrived a few days ago. They run a little snug but I wanted that as my other slippers fell off. You can step outdoors for a minute in these as well. Very soft and warm. I might have to get another color! I had major spine surgery and I feel very safe and secure in these.
- This bootie style slipper features a fully closed back to prevent your feet from slipping out, with an adjustable strap that customizes your fit.
- Memory foam footbed helps reduce foot stress by conforming to the shape of your foot and rebounding with every step.
- Rubber soles with anti-slip traction lets you wear them indoor or out without the hassle of switching shoes.
- Sherpa lining keeps your feet toasty warm, while wicking away moisture to keep them dry and odorless.
- Machine washable for easy care.
I'm on my second pair of these. They aren't quite as hot as most slippers, which to me is a positive because most are too hot. I wore a pair 2 seasons before I felt like they were just "done." Definitely size up.