Very comfortable just received them so I can't address durability. They run a little small. I wear 6.5 to 7 and I got the 7-8 they barely fit. I would recommend them.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Rubber sole
- Easy on/off, hands-free, slip-on style with an open back
- Waffle knit upper lets your foot breathe, keeping your slipper sweat and odor-free; machine washable for easy care
- Memory foam insole molds to the contours of your foot for pillow soft comfort; slip on for instant relief from your work shoes or high heels
- Durable rubber sole lets you step outside the house to fetch the mail or walk the dog; anti-slip waterproof bottom grips the floor to keep you safe on wet tiles. Also available in matching men’s two-tone slippers for family and couples
- Product designed and quality inspected in the USA, with a 24/7 US-based support team ready to take care of all your after-sale needs
Great quality, super comfy slippers! Beware size choice.
These slippers are super soft and comfortable! Very sleek and simple style with soft, breathable fabric. The hard sole is really nice and provides some support to walk outside if desired. Terrific quality and easy to slip on and off. First pair I ordered had a stitching mistake but I exchanged them and the second pair were perfectly stitched. I love the color options too! I have a heel spur, bunions and plantar fasciitis from running and my husband has narrow to normal feet - these slippers work well for both of our feet types! That's a win! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the limited length options. I am an 8.5W so normally I would order an 8.5 or a 9 if wide isn't offered. The size options I had were 7/8 or 9/10. I read another review from someone who is also an 8.5 who bought a 9/10 and wish she had bought the 7/8. So, I ordered the 7/8. They fit very comfortably in the width and I like that they are snug on the toe because they stay on my feet without slipping off. However, even after breaking them in, they are very slightly too short and my heel tends to step on the back lip. I'm still glad I got the 7/8 because they almost fit perfect and I think the 9/10 would've been too large. But, I wish these slippers offered individual whole sizes or half sizes. Overall, a terrific quality slipper and very comfy! I highly recommend!
Snug supportive slippers
These slippers were just what I needed. I started getting foot pains in e balls of my feet. With a house full of tile I needed some support while at home chasing around my 2 year old. I also work on my feet as a chef for 8-10 hours a day. They fit well and have confirmed to my feet over the past week to have a nice snug fit. I love them and I feet feel so much better now that I have them