- Sherpa Fleece
- Rubber sole
- CLOSED HEEL - These slippers hug your feet entirely so they won't fly off when walking, especially on stairs. Made of soft uppers, you can also step over the back and wear them as slip-ons, for times when you need to quickly slip them on and go.
- TOASTY WARM - Covered in plush sherpa fleece from inside to outside, this slipper will wrap your feet in a cocoon of warmth so they'll never feel cold.
- CLOUDLIKE - Midsole padded with high-density memory foam and two support foams for extra cushioning; molds to the curves of your underfoot to evenly distribute stress. Once worn you'll never want to take them off - they're that comfortable.
- VERSATILE - Rubber outsole lets you step anywhere from bedroom to outdoors without switching shoes, useful for times when you need to step out for quick errands; also makes a great camp or dorm slipper that's easy to pack up (no need to ever worry about damaging or creasing the material).
- DURABLE - Sole is joined to the upper via sewn side seams (not glued on), greatly improving the durability of the slipper; they're also machine washable so simply throw them in the wash and they'll come out as good as new.
The only negative side is when i bought i had no choice to buy the beige colour because it was the only colour available and i did want the bleu colour not the beige
I bought these slippers for my husband. He says they are warm and comfortable.
Simply the best
First of all, these can be washed in the washing machine. They are just so soft. I wear them all the time and they are easy on and off. You also don't have to worry about strings or laces. I am going to buy some for others in my family for gifts.